- Collection of iconic classics performed live for TV broadcast
- De luxe gatefold edition
- 180g Coloured Eco vinyl – makes each record unique
- Digitally remastered
- Extensive liner notes
- Exciting artist pictures
Michael Jackson, Greatest Hits, live from Yokohama Stadium, Japan September 27th 1987 with extra hits from the Grammy Awards 1988 and Super Bowl 1993.
In August 1987, Michael Jackson released Bad, which produced no less than five US #1 hit singles establishing him as the world’s biggest pop star, before embarking on a world tour beginning with a month in Japan.
These greatest hits from his illustrious career are pulled together from his outstanding performance at the Yokohama Stadium, Japan, in front of almost 40,000 dedicated fans in 1987, with extra tracks from the Grammy Awards 1988 and the Super Bowl 1993, presented here together with background notes and images.
1. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 5.43 *
2. Rock With You 4.02 *
3. The Way You Make Me Feel 3.10 **
4. Human Nature 4.27 *
5. She’s Out Of My Life 4.19 *
6. Black or White 3.20 ***
7. Off The Wall 3.39 *
1. Man In The Mirror 6.22 **
2. Thriller 4.15 *
3. Bad 6.36 *
4. Beat It 6.24 *
5. Billie Jean 6.09 *
* Performed at Yokohama Stadium, Japan on September 27th 1987, broadcast by Nippon TV
** Performed at the Grammy Awards, Radio City Music Hall, New York City on March 2nd 1988, broadcast by NBC-TV
*** Performed at the Super Bowl, Rose Ball, Pasadena, California on January 31st 1993, broadcast by NBC-TV