Shipping, Returns And Exchange Policies
- Free shipping on all UK orders over £75, to qualify this must be a single shipment.
- UK Customers will never pay more than £4.50 for a tracked parcel whatever the size or weight.
- We will always aim to ship via the most efficient option available.
- Our postage and shipping rates reflect true cost, no mark ups!
- For our International customers please note that we will send your items tracked. This is the only sensible option and ensures that your parcel will arrive safely and securely. Beware cheaper advertised shipping rates as these may not reflect the cost of tracking parcels.
- It is in our best interests to ship as quickly as possible to you. We are not responsible for a whole host of things, your postman breaking a leg, random hurricanes and interstellar meteorites but we aim high and if we fall short then please let us know.
- IMPORTANT - As of Wednesday July 1st 2020 Royal Mail (our shipping provider) has introduced new rates for delivery to many countries. As a result of this, overseas shipping has become a lot more expensive. We have had to adjust our shipping charges to Europe and the United States in particular. We still do not make any money on shipping and what you have been charged is what we pay.
Obviously we want you to be ecstatically happy with everything you buy. However if your item is faulty then you have 14 days to get in touch and request a Returns Authorisation (RA). Items must be returned in the same condition that they were dispatched. Once received and processed we will refund your item. This may take up to 10 days after receiving the return.
We are working on a new table that clearly presents our shipping costs as of July 2020 - please check back soon.
OK here’s some more gumph that will set you up for a great shopping experience and take the pain out of fretting over your order, believe us, getting the order to you, on time, in one piece and at the right price is what we’re here for. Get that bit right and we can rightly call our online store as brilliant as our physical store. That will be our shop in Soho!
If a delivery is returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you but will have to charge you again for the cost of resending. Please make sure you get the delivery address right. It saves a lot of heartache. Heartaches are for Scott Walker not parcels.