Shipping, Returns And Exchange Policies
- Free shipping on all UK orders over £75, to qualify this must be a single shipment.
- UK Customers will never pay more than £4.50 for a tracked parcel whatever the size or weight.
- We will always aim to ship via the most efficient option available.
- Our postage and shipping rates reflect true cost, no mark ups!
- For our International customers please note that we will send your items tracked. This is the only sensible option and ensures that your parcel will arrive safely and securely. Beware cheaper advertised shipping rates as these may not reflect the cost of tracking parcels.
- It is in our best interests to ship as quickly as possible to you. We are not responsible for a whole host of things, your postman breaking a leg, random hurricanes and interstellar meteorites but we aim high and if we fall short then please let us know.
Obviously we want you to be ecstatically happy with everything you buy. However if your item is faulty then you have 14 days to get in touch and request a Returns Authorisation (RA). Items must be returned in the same condition that they were dispatched. Once received and processed we will refund your item. This may take up to 10 days after receiving the return.
Here’s a handy table of postage rates that we use.
OK here’s some more gumph that will set you up for a great shopping experience and take the pain out of fretting over your order, believe us, getting the order to you, on time, in one piece and at the right price is what we’re here for. Get that bit right and we can rightly call our online store as brilliant as our physical store. That will be our shop in Soho!
If a delivery is returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you but will have to charge you again for the cost of resending. Please make sure you get the delivery address right. It saves a lot of heartache. Heartaches are for Scott Walker not parcels.