This the third in four volumes of the bands complete recorded output comes in both 180gm Vinyl and limited-edition CD box sets.
They contain all the recordings from the band in the 2000’s and feature the original packaging on both formats.
X, Yeah! and Songs from the Sparkle Lounge have never been available on Vinyl before
The albums were re-mastered by Ronan McHugh and Joe Elliott at Joes Garage and cut by Greg Moore. Housed in rigid boxes the sets also contain a hard-backed book with rare photos by Ross Halfin and notes by Classic Rock’s Paul Elliott. Band members Joe Elliott, Rick Savage, Rick Allen and Phil Collen have also contributed introductions to the set
X the bands eighth studio album was released in July 2002, the album charted at 11 in the US charts and 14 in the UK version.
The album was produced by Pete Woodroffe and the band – this is the first time the album has been available on vinyl
Released in May 2006, Yeah! Was the band’s first album of cover versions and featured some of the band favourite songs from over the years.
The record itself charted in the US top twenty and the UK top 75, this is the first time the album has appeared on Vinyl
Songs from the Sparke Lounge was the bands final album for Mercury and was judged by many as a return to the old rockier days of the band.
The album charted in the top ten both sides of the Atlantic and also featured a collaboration with country and Western star Tim McGraw on Nine Lives.
This also is the first time that the album has appeared in a vinyl format.
The first of the box sets bonus discs – this collection features the B-Sides and extra tracks from the albums that make up the set.
This in many cases is the first time they have appeared compiled or on vinyl.
Set five features a collection of bonus studio cover versions from not only the Yeah! Album but also from the band’s other singles at the time
This album has (Like the other bonus discs) been compiled by Joe Elliott.
For some this is the first time on a physical format both CD and vinyl.
- You're So Beautiful
- Long Long Way to Go
- Four Letter Word
- Torn to Shreds
- Love Don't Lie
- Girl Like You
- Let Me Be the One
- 20th Century Boy
- Rock On
- Hanging on The Telephone
- Waterloo Sunset
- Hell Raiser
- 10538 Overture
- Street Life
- Drive-In Saturday
- Little Bit of Love
- The Golden Age of Rock 'n' Roll
- No Matter What
- He's Gonna Step on You Again
- Don't Believe A Word
- Stay with Me
CD3 (Songs From The Sparkle Lounge)
- Nine Lives
- C'mon C'mon
- Cruise Control
- Only the Good Die Young
- Bad Actress
- Come Undone
- Gotta Let It Go
- Now (Radio Edit) (B-Side - Now)
- Long Long Way to Go (Radio Edit) (B-Side - Long Way to Go)
- Kiss the Day (X – Japanese Bonus Track)
- 10 X Bigger Than Love (B-Side - Long Way to Go)
- Love Don't Lie (Demo) (B-Side – Now)
- Let Me Be the One (Demo) (B-Side - Now)
- Gimme A Job (B-Side - Long Way to Go)
- Now (Acoustic Version) (B-Side - Long Way to Go)
- Long Long Way to Go (Stripped Version) (X Bonus Track)
- Nine Lives (Joe Only Version) (Sparkle Lounge Japan Bonus)
- Perfect Girl (Demo)
- Love (Piano Version) (Sparkle Lounge Japan Bonus)
CD5 (Yeah! Studio Covers)
- Only After Dark (B-Side - Let’s Get Rocked)
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want (B-Side Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad)
- Little Wing (B-Side Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad)
- Ziggy Stardust (B-Side Slang)
- Under My Wheels (B-Side Goodbye)
- Who Do You Love? (B-Side Goodbye)
- Rebel Rebel (B-Side Now)
- Led Boots (B-Side All I Want)
- Cause We Ended as Lovers (B-Side All I Want)
- Search and Destroy (YEAH! 2)
- How Does It Feel (Yeah! (iTunes exclusive)
- Roxanne (Phil's Demo)
- Dear Friends (YEAH! 2)
- Winter Song (YEAH! 2)
- American Girl (YEAH! 2)
- Heartbeat (YEAH! 2)
- Space Oddity (YEAH! 2)
- When I'm Dead and Gone (YEAH! 2)
- Stay with Me (B-Side Now)
CD6 (Yeah! Live)
- Elected (B-Side Heaven Is)
- Action (Yeah!)
- No Matter What (YEAH! 2)
- Rock On (Yeah!)
- Travellin' Band (Radio Edit) (Pyromania Bonus Disc)
- Now I'm Here (A Tribute to Freddie Mercury)
- 20th Century Boy (VH1 Rock Honours)
- All the Young Dudes (Once Bitten Twice Shy)