• TRGTR is the new album by critically acclaimed guitarist and multi-instrumentalist Fernando Perdomo of Dave Kerzner Band, The New Empire, and Jakob Dylan’s Echo in the Canyon band.
• TRGTR is the first all instrumental tribute album to the music of Todd Rundgren.
• This is Fernando’s second all instrumental tribute album following 2019’s critically acclaimed “The Crimson Guitar” tribute to King Crimson.
• The 16 songs represent every era of Todd’s 50 plus year career from The Nazz to a song off his forthcoming album “Space Force”.
• Fernando Perdomo’s remix of Todd’s Collide-A-Scope won Todd’s remix contest and his remix was released by Todd on his 2015 “Global Nation” Single.
• Perdomo plays all the instruments on the record except for Nick Bertling and Eddie Zyne who play drums on one track each
• The record is not only a tribute to Todd’s guitar playing and song writing… many steps were taken to recreate Todd’s production techniques and signature sounds.
1. OPEN MY EYES
2. INTERNATIONAL FEEL
3. CAN WE STILL BE FRIENDS
5. WAILING WALL
7. COULDN’T I JUST TELL YOU
8. I’M LOOKING AT YOU (BUT TALKING TO MYSELF)
9. LUCKY GUY
11. BANG THE DRUM ALL DAY
12. A DREAM GOES ON FOREVER
13. HELLO IT’S ME
14. CAN’T STOP RUNNING
15. TINY DEMONS
16. THE SEVEN RAYS