It's been 28 years of waiting, but finally, the most legendary Spanish Death Metal band, NECROPHILIAC, are revealing details of what will be their second album that will be titled "No Living Man is Innocent".
NECROPHILIAC emerged in 1988 and recorded 5 demos before releasing their classic debut album "Chaopula - Citadel of Mirrors" in 1992, becoming one of the milestones of the genre within the Spanish Death Metal scene.
- Piper Leading Innocents [Explicit]
- Hunting Humans [Explicit]
- Magma of Flesh (Beasts of the Earth) [Explicit]
- When Mother Ate Son [Explicit]
- Horseaters [Explicit]
- Inhabitants of the Red Forest [Explicit]
- Kill All, Burn All, Loot All [Explicit]
- Godbundy [Explicit]
- No Living Man is Innocent [Explicit]