Debut album from a London 3-piece band consisting of twins Imogen and Ellie Mason plus William Stokes.
Taking its root in folk and Americana songwriting, the Wovoka sound draws upon the psychedelic soundscapes of the late 60s as well as contemporary experimental, pop and collage music; marrying classic instrumentation with sampling, analogue synthesis and sound manipulation.
1. Salient Point
2. Punxsutawney Phil
3. Small Victory
4. [I Saw A Bright White Light]
5. 1,000 Opera Singers Working In Starbucks
6. Peculiar Form of Sleep (Tiresias Theban)
7. [It’s All OK]
9. Tell ‘Em, Makoto!
11. Xerxes ’19 (feat. Kids Club Kampala Children’s Choir)
12. [‘Josh Shout Something!’]
13. Sin Is Crouching At Your Door(Sad Puppy!!!1!)